Rocky's cousins decided they missed the Easter traditions of their childhood. So they packed up from all over and headed down to let their kids participate int he fun.
These ladies always seem to need a family photo when they are together. They posed for several, I just included a couple.
Sisters
The kids and Rocky with their Grandma
And lets not forget rolling eggs. One of the most fun Easter traditions.
I asked Rocky to take pictures because I had to help Erin to the bathroom so we didn't get a lot of the egg rolling. Lindsey and Erin did participate, it just isn't documented in photos this time around.
We enjoyed a great Easter weekend. It is one of my favorite holidays.
1 comment:
I have never rolled eggs. Maybe that is why I can't see why it is so fun. It must really be though, because you aren't the only friend I have who loves to do it!
Post a Comment